For V60, we recommend a 1:16 coffee-to-water ratio. We recommend:
- 22g of coffee
- 360g of water
- Weigh out and grind the coffee using a medium grind.
- Unfold your V60 filter and place it into the V60. Place your V60 on top of either a mug or a carafe.
- Completely wet your V60 filter with hot water and dispose of the filter water.
- Pour the ground coffee into the pre-wet filter, making sure the coffee bed is level.
- Add 55g of water to the coffee bed. Gently agitate the coffee bed with the handle of a spoon. Let the water saturate the grounds for 45 seconds.
- Add the remainder of the water to the coffee bed. Do so within 45 seconds.
- Once all of the water is added, give the V60 a few spins to agitate the grounds within the coffee bed.
- This entire process should take around 3.5 minutes, a 3 minute brew time and a 30 second draw down time.
- Serve and enjoy!