mobile truck & warehouse manager |
job summary |
The LostCoffee Truck Manager is a person who is focused first on the customer, reflects the missions statement on the road, serving customers, and working with others. This person should be able work independently and is a problem solver.
The truck manager is responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of a LostCoffee store. He/she is responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store/truck standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members. The truck manager sets the tone and personality by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our Policy and Procedures and Barista Covenant.
Excellent driver able to drive 28' commercial vehicle. Mechanical know how or a willingness to tackle and solve minor engine and/or electrical problems. The Truck Manager will schedule events for Brewtus the Coffee truck, clean, stock, fuel and prepare the truck for all events. At events or regular stops the Truck Lead will also perform as Barista for the truck, preparing beverages to LostCoffee standards, maintaining cleanliness according to LostCoffee standards, providing exceptional service while driving sales through average ticket.
The position requires weekend availability with weekday flexibility as well. Hours will be dictated by Truck Leads ability to build the business and book the truck.
Warehouse duties include but are not limited to, inventory receiving, shipping, and delivery. Stocking and inventory counting of warehouse inventory. Coordinating receivables and outgoing deliveries including weekly store deliveries.
Bagging and Roasting coffee 10-15 hours per week.
truck operations |
- Develops and executes sales and profit plans that are in-line with budgetary goals.
- Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the truck by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
- Maintains and utilizes daily, weekly, quarterly and annual financial reporting tools.
- Ensures proper team member coverage, scheduling according to the needs of business while maintaining target labor costs.
- Oversees all cash and media management functions. Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
- Maintains a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards.
- Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any team member or customer incidents. Documents accidents, conducts initial investigation and determination of root cause in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment. Conducts monthly safety meetings ensuring team member compliance in all safety initiatives.
- Is the Role Model for outstanding service with an ownership attitude.
- Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
- Demonstrates our Policy and Procedures and Barista Covenant.
- Ensures that all team members provide customers with efficient, friendly, superior service on a consistent basis.
- Consistently meets the LostCoffee’s Policy and Procedure.
- Assesses and provides adequate staffing to provide efficient, friendly and superior service.
- Maintains high cleanliness standards consistently throughout the truck in appearance and equipment.
- Ensures that all LostCoffee drink recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards.
- Ensures that all LostCoffee food offerings maintain the highest quality.
- Tastes drink and food products on a per shift basis for quality assurance.
- Provides ongoing training and development to all truck team members in the areas of operating standards, customer service and product knowledge.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, effectively communicate, and champion LostCoffee Policy and Procedures and Barista Covenants
- Builds morale and team spirit by fostering a work environment where team members input is encouraged and valued.
- Ensures each team member has received proper training to perform as a barista or shift supervisor efficiently.
- Continually develops team members, establishing specific performance objectives, and measuring team member performance regularly.
- Some college education preferred. 3 years retail management experience preferred.
- Proficient on a computer; familiar with software programs such as Apple Pages, Numbers & Safari.
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs and frequently bend and twist from the waist.
- Frequently required to use hand and finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting, and be able to focus on distant and close-range projects. Regularly required to handle food, hot beverages, and work with sharp objects.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- based on experience