LostCoffee supports organizations in a variety of ways, including in-cafe fundraisers for schools and donations in-kind. We are exclusively focused on assisting:
- K-12 schools
- Youth Community Organizations
- Sustainable Agriculture Groups
If your request falls into one of these categories and meets the following guidelines, please submit the application below. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we cannot honor all of them. If your request is approved, we will contact you soon.
Minimum Lead Time
Requests must be received at least 12 weeks prior to the event/donation date in order to be considered.
Because of our strategy of proactive, long term engagement, we are no longer accepting un-solicited requests for sponsorship. We will also not provide charitable support for organizations in the following categories:
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance);
- For-profit ventures;
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials;
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities;
- Individual study, research or travel grants
LostCoffee will not support organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.